Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wedding Time

Anise & Biff Eat Cake
Anise & Biff
Sage
Donna
Sage, Brad & Valerie

Today we went to celebrate Anise and Biff's wedding. They were married on Friday the 13th and held the reception today. That's how we did it too. Oddly enough my friend Biff writes the music for Project Runway, Top Chef, The Real Housewives, Step up and Dance and more.It was in the backyard of thier new beautiful home and we got to meet their baby boy Cyan too. Even though it was a thousand degres we had a great time. My friend Donna is back from Spain and New York (where she designed for Betsey Johnson.)

1 comment:

Gailavon said...

This looks like it was a fun relaxing reception.

I got married 5 years ago and it was a reception with 200 people in a rented hall with a cater with all the trimmings. It was fun but not relaxing I think I would have preferred this type of party.

This is what I have planned for my 5 year Anniversary party. I guess that I should start planning that since it is november of this year.