Thursday, May 1, 2008

Resident Runway

Tonight I had my first public speaking appearance At UCLA. I was so nervous driving there. Once I arrived on campus I was met by Rita and taken to Covel Ballroom where I met Karen. I was treated so well and got the rundown of how the night would go. I would speak to a group of 300 kids for 45 minutes, then judge a fashion show, then meet and greet and go. I had so much fun I ended up eating dinner in the cafeteria with about 12 students.Karen kept telling me I could leave at any time but I was enjoying myself. The girls asked me if I wanted to go to Pinkberry in Westwood. I had to say no even though I love love love Pinkberry. My husband called me at 11:30PM and I decided I better go home. The Kids were awesome and the fashion show was Fierce.

No comments: